Thursday 30 January 2014

Outfits of 2013

I wanted to put a little post together with all my favourite outfits I put together throughout 2013. I probably had some others I really liked that I didn't take photos of but here are the ones I have evidence of!
As you can see I prefer to wear more pastel colours and colourful outfits with my pale complexion and I also love wearing green.

Throughout the year I've been trying to teach myself about how you can tell vintage items apart when op shopping and I've also started investing in proper vintage items. When I first started shopping for vintage I didn't realise how much 80's does 50's items were being sold off as "50's" clothing in shops and online. There are still some nice items that have been made that way but it's something to keep an eye out for. I'm going on a op shop road trip this weekend and I'm hoping to strike gold and find some gorgeous pieces to add to my collection!










No comments:

Post a Comment