Friday 28 March 2014

Vintage Walking Tour

 This is something I've been meaning to blog about since the start of this month! I've been looking at fun little trips to take my sister along to, to show her why I adore Melbourne so much. My family is from the country and I've been living here for a few years now.
My sister heard word of this Vintage walking tour in Melbourne so I booked tickets immediately. Even being from Melbourne there are lots of spots for finding amazing vintage pieces I don't know about!

The tour was a great experience, there are three different tours you can try and we went for the Vintage Lovers Tour which went for 4 hours for $59 each. The other two you can try are the Express Tour, 2 hours for $35 or the Bicycle Tour, it goes for 4 hours for $149. The tours include cake and a drink at one of the cafe's you stop at.

I can't remember all the shop names we stopped in but I will be revisiting them soon once I have some money to spend and I'll be sure to blog about them!

We had an amazing tour guide who greeted us with our Vintage Tour goodie bag at Degraves Lane and then we set off for our first shops!


Relaxing in between shops at a little cafe in Collingwood. My little kitty teapot was adorable!


My amazing green tea cake. I really wanted to take all the crockery home with me!


We went and visited Retro Star which I already go into too much. I found this amazing pastel blue coat, it had pearl beading all along the edges. It was very hard not to take this home with me.


Everything in this window is actually from an online shop and they display it and then you can head over to their website to purchase their items. There is a lot more you can purchase on their site also. I just adore the lips necklace and I'm hoping to make it part of my wardrobe.


 I have been searching for these cushions every where! I will hopefully be going back for them fingers crossed.


Some amazing graffiti we found while shopping.



I highly suggest that when you go on this tour save up beforehand because there is no doubt you will find some fabulous things that you will need to purchase!

 Too look up more information, head to - http://www.vintagewalkingtour.com.au/ or their Facebook - www.facebook.com/VintageWalkingTours

No comments:

Post a Comment