Friday 15 August 2014

Voodoo Vixen Clothing

A couple weeks ago I received some gorgeous pieces from Voodoo Vixen! I have been sick lately and I've finally gotten around to taking some pictures and showing off what I chose. It took me ages to decide what to pick because they have so many amazing designs, but I decided on the Maggie Lou dress, Tammy cardigan and the Marli skirt.


I love emerald green so I had to have this cardigan. I've been wearing it every day since it arrived. It's so perfect for this Melbourne weather and easy way to look dressed up with a pair of high waisted jeans.

It also looks amazing with the Marli skirt. I've been wearing this combo to work because the skirt has a bit of stretch and is so comfortable to wear while doing clients makeup and hair.


I also love the back of this skirt and the little pleats, the pleats at the front give a really lovely hourglass shape.


And lastly is the Maggie Lou dress. I've been wearing a lot of red and black this winter so this dress caught my eye and I love the western design on the front of the dress. The dress also does up with some gorgeous rose buttons. (I love roses!)





If anything has caught your eye be sure to head over to Voodoo Vixen they have an online shop which you can find here - http://www.voodoovixen.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment